Vendors Needed for 10th Annual Fall Festival
Date(s) - 27/10/2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Trinity Episcopal Church
Categories No Categories
Trinity Episcopal Parish – Red Door Fundraising Committee
2018 Fall Festival Vendor Application
Trinity Episcopal Church having their 10th Annual Fall Festival. We are excited to include craft vendors for a 2nd year at our festival. We hope, with your help and the help from our community, that this craft fair will be a wonderful experience for both vendors and customers. Here is a highlight of some of the activities included in our event besides our craft vendors: Kids Activities, Bounce House, Brunswick Stew, Silent Auction, Raffle, Cakewalk, kids games and more!
If you would like to participate in this year’s craft fair, follow this link to to submit form online and we will email you an invoice for the balance due. Submit completed form and payment to secure your vendor space. Spaces and sizes are first come first serve. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Trinity RDC, and mailed to the address listed on the form.
Rules, Regulations and Important Vendor Information
DATE AND TIME: Saturday, October 27, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
VENDORS: We are looking for craft vendors for our 10th Annual Fall Festival. We will accept 25% of our vendors as Direct Sales Companies (example: Pampered Chef, Thirty-One, LipSense, etc) for the outside booths. The first Direct Sales applicant to return their completed form and registration fee will secure their spot!
SET-UP/BREAKDOWN: Vendors will set-up on Friday between 4pm – 10pm or Saturday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Vendors are not to close their space before the official close time. Vendors are responsible for their selling space. Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash free.
BOOTH INFO: Vendors will be assigned space according to first come, first serve. Placement, flow and competition will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for attendees. We have 3 options for booth spaces.
- OUTSIDE BOOTH $25.00. These are parking space size booths and are rain or shine, no refunds will be given if it rains! No electricity is available. Over 25 outside spaces available.
- RAIN INSURANCE $10.00 additional. If it rains, we can offer small spaces inside the building on the upper floor and lower floors. The booth sizes will vary, but will be range from 4×6 to 4×8 size booths. **This is in addition to the cost of an Outside Booth for a total of $35.00**
- PARISH HALL BOOTH $55.00- 8×8 booth inside our Parish Hall, included 2 chairs. 9 total spaces are available in this room. Electricity is $5 extra
- LIBRARY BOOTH $35.00 – 6×5 booths inside the library, includes 1 chair. Electricity is $5 extra
- TABLES – We have a limited number of rectangle tables to rent for an additional $10 each. First come first serve.
STAFF: Vendors are responsible for the conduct of their employees and/or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the craft show. Vendor spaces must be manned at all times. However, Trinity is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
All proceeds from the Craft Fair benefit the mission and program of
Trinity Parish Red Door Fundraising Committee.
|Start||Saturday, October 27 10:00 am|
|End||Saturday, October 27 3:00 pm|
|Location||Trinity Episcopal Parish|
317 Franklin Street Clarksville, TN
|Add to My Calendar||Add to Google Calendar|