Guidelines for Nursery:
- Starting Sunday, June 13, we will not be taking pre-reservations for nursery. Nursery availability will be on a first come, first serve basis and families must still follow the guidelines listed below.
- Must complete a registration form, see below (need only do once).
- Parent/guardian must check in outside the nursery on the lower level (one parent/guardian at a time please).
- All participants/attendees over the age of 2 will wear a mask – masks will be available at check-in.
- Any children with a fever or possible exposure to COVID must remain at home.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- No communal food or beverages should be brought or will be provided.
- Chairs and nursery arrangements are spaced out as far as possible to help maintain social distancing.
If you have any questions please contact the church office (931) 645-2458 or email us.