Thank you for considering a contribution to Trinity Episcopal Church. On this page you may:
- Donate to the offering plate (our virtual offering plate).
- Support Trinity’s FUEL program.
- Pay your 2020 Estimate of Giving/Pledge.
- Set up recurring payments via checking or saving account, or credit/debit card
- How to mail your gift (offering and estimate of giving payments)
1. Plate Offering/Donate
Donate online gift using credit/debit card. Click on the Plate Offering button below which will take you to the secure online payment process. Funds will be automatically directed to Trinity Episcopal as we continue to support the many missions in need right now.
Click on Plate Offering to support all the missions/functions of Trinity Episcopal Church:
2. Give to the FUEL program.
Every fourth Sunday of the month, we will have a special collection for the FUEL program, a special mission of Trinity to support our local elementary school, Byrns-Darden and their mission to provide food to students in need to last over school breaks and weekends.
To support the FUEL mission of Trinity, click on FUEL button below.
3. Pay my 2020 Estimate of Giving/Pledge Online
Click Est. of Giving button below to pay your 2020 Estimate of Giving/Pledge. To set up recurring payments see Automated Recurring Giving.
5. Automated Recurring Giving:
Bank Draft: sign up for weekly, monthly or yearly ACH debit from your checking account: click here to download form. Please print, complete and return the completed form to the church office.
Credit Card – Sign up for weekly, monthly, or yearly credit card payments from your credit/debit card of choice: click here to download the form. Please print, complete and return the completed form to the church office.