Trinity Parish Flower Guild is responsible for coordinating and/or arranging the beautiful flower arrangements in the church on Sundays and other days as needed. Funds for this come solely from payments made for memorials for loved ones or in celebration of loved ones or special occasions.
FLOWER GUILD HOW TOs:
- A member of the Flower Guild will contact those who have regular yearly times to assure the wording of your floral dedication is correct. These honorariums, remembrances, or thanksgivings are acknowledged in that week’s Sunday bulletin.
- You will be able to designate either the Flower Guild or a florist of your choice to provide your flowers.
- If you choose the Flower Guild you can remit a check to the church with the notation for the Flower Guild the suggested cost is $50 to $70 (checks made out to Trinity Church, to pay via credit card email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We do ask that you please make arrangements to take the flowers with you after the service, or let flower guild know should you wish for our pastoral care team to provide them to shut ins or those in need from the parish. However, please do not take or at least return the container(s).
- If you wish to be placed on a list for future openings for donating altar flowers please contact Brian Shafer at 615-767-4166 or leave a message with the church office.
- If there are no dates available and you wish to donate , you may make a donation for high holidays: Christmas, Easter, Pentecost, All Saints, and Trinity Sunday, are all days when extra flowers will be used to help celebrate.
- We also would like to welcome new members to join the flower Guild, and if you have flowers in your garden or yard that would be appropriate for use in our floral arrangements please contact a member of the flower Guild.
If you have any questions please contact Brian Schafer at 615-767-4166.
Samples of flowers prepared by Trinity’s Flower Guild: